CPI to Showcase New EuroFrame™ Cabinet at Data Centre World in London
March 21, 2016
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will be exhibiting its new EF-Series EuroFrame™ Cabinet, along with a complete range of IT infrastructure solutions at Data Centre World, which takes place April 12 – 13, 2016, at the ExCel Convention Centre London.
With over 500 exhibitors and 500 speakers, Data Centre World, the UK’s largest, most influential gathering of data center experts, is expected to host more than 12,000 business professionals in the IT industry over two days.During the show, CPI will be offering free evaluations of attendees’ data center thermal efficiency, as well as the opportunity to get hands-on in the data center cabinet demonstration area, which will feature:
“Data Centre World promises to be a high-impact, networking event for CPI and a great platform for us to share our knowledge and experience around thermal efficiency and effective power management. In the year that CPI celebrates its 25th anniversary of starting out as a manufacturer of 19” rack and cable management products, it will be the perfect showcase of how much our product range has developed and expanded since then, to now include a range of integrated solutions that protect the technology investment of our customers all around the world,” commented Julian Riley, CPI Area Sales Director for Europe.Visit CPI on Stand A55 at Data Centre World to see the full range of customizable solutions, as well as discuss design issues and solutions with industry experts. Unable to attend? Stop by our office and showroom to see our products and speak with a data center professional.
- EF-Series EuroFrame Cabinet – A simple, reliable and cost-effective cabinet solution that supports rack-mount server, storage and network equipment in data centers and enterprise IT facilities.
- GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System – Features enhanced panels, doors and smarter airflow management. The GlobalFrame Cabinet is an industry-standard server and network equipment storage solution for data centers.
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units – Now include Click Secure Locking Outlet options to help prevent accidental disconnections. Additionally, Secure Array IP Consolidation is now available, allowing the use of a single IP address for up to 32 connected PDUs.
- Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) System – Provides the ability to remotely monitor, record and analyze environmental security and safety conditions in data centers and equipment rooms. Three models are available: RIM-750, RIM-1000 and RIM Protocol Converter.
- Cable Runway – Supports cables on CPI racks and cabinets; available in a wide selection of supports, splices and accessories.