See the Transformation of CPI’s N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Cabinets
May 20, 2014
Continuous improvement is always a focus for Chatsworth Products (CPI).
Take the newest generation of the N-Series TeraFrame® Network Cabinet, for instance.
What used to be a reliable and efficient network cabinet just became the ultimate network cabinet. Featuring complete airflow isolation like no other cabinet in the market today, the N-Series TeraFrame supports and protects network switches, regardless of size or model.
Here are a few of the top features that were added to the new N-Series TeraFrame Gen 3 Network Cabinet:
- Flexible side intake duct can be adjusted to accommodate a range of switch sizes and manufacturers on-site
- Allows for different device sizes to be deployed simultaneously in the same cabinet without additional accessory kits
- Dual slides provide maximum flexibility for mounting and positioning cable managers or containment structures
- Grounding and Bonding features included
- Vertical Exhaust Duct option available to maintain your data center Aisle Containment strategy
- Matches CPI server cabinet heights
- Integrated air dams are available in four pre-configured designs: front-to-rear, front-to-top, side-to-rear, or side-to-top airflow
For a complete list of features, go here