Updated Power Management Catalog Puts CPI’s Power Products into Perspective
May 15, 2014
The best way to address today’s rising power densities in the data center is to deploy reliable and efficient power products that will ensure confidence and uptime for your critical applications.
The easiest way to find these products is with CPI’s new Power Management Catalog.
Download it now
Our extensive line of power management products deliver safe and efﬁcient power to your systems. Ranging from the intelligent monitoring and switching capabilities of the from eConnect® line of power distribution units (PDUs), to basic power strips and in-line meters, CPI’s power management products are speciﬁcally designed with your ﬂexibility and scalability needs in mind.
You will learn all about:
- eConnect PDUs – Intelligent PDUs that can provide enhanced local and network power-monitoring capabilities, IP consolidation and remote control outlets, depending on the model.
- PDUs – Ideal for lower density equipment rooms and premise network applications.
- Power Strips – Basic, dependable power distribution for applications that don’t require remote monitoring.
- PowerScope In-Line Meter – Retrofit solution adds basic local and remote current monitoring to basic power strips and PDUs.
- Accessories – Benefit from CPI’s temperature and humidity sensors and more.
You’ll also be able to compare all of the functionalities and features from all products in a chart.
Plan your power management efforts with reliability and efficiency in mind. Here’s the simplest way to start.