New CPI Online Catalog Features 92,000 Products, Documentation and Design Tools
May 04, 2015
Chatsworth Products (CPI) recently published a sleek, new online product catalog that allows customers to quickly and easily search and order more than 92,000 CPI products.
The new CPI Online Catalog allows customers to search, filter and compare products by attribute, category or part number. Additionally, product documentation, installation instructions and free tools are available to save users valuable time.
Key features include:
- Shopping Cart - Displays the list of items currently contained in the cart along with a brief description, the quantity and price of each item.
- Product Descriptions - Precise product details such as features, specifications and measurements to deliver a more engaging customer experience.
- Design Tools – CAD, BIM and Visio files are available at no cost.
- Images and rich media – High-quality images and videos provide product detail.
- Easy ordering – Shopping cart can be sent to one of CPI’s distributor partners for purchase.
The CPI Online Catalog can be accessed from any web page on Chatsworth Products’ website, by clicking on the “Product Catalog” links located at the top and bottom of each page.