Chatsworth Products eConnect® PDUs Now Available in Horizontal Configuration
May 05, 2016
Chatsworth Products (CPI) now offers horizontal versions of its popular eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs). Horizontal eConnect PDUs provide the ability to mount PDUs in the rack horizontally in situations when it is beneficial to have outlets at the top or bottom of cabinets for quick access.
Available in Monitored and Switched PDU functionalities, Horizontal eConnect PDUs allow users to monitor power at the branch phase level, or switch outlets on and off at the outlet level. A variety of plug and outlet choices are available.
Horizontal eConnect PDUs are ideal for medium- to low-density telecommunications and premise equipment rooms that require fewer connections. Horizontal PDUs are 2U with 10-12 outlets, and include 19-inch EIA mounting brackets for easy installation.
Key functionalities include:
- Ability to monitor and control power remotely
- Secure Array™ Technology allows up to 32 PDUs to be connected under a single IP address
- Threshold setting feature notifies users when power, temperature or humidity reach low or high critical levels
- Temperature and humidity monitoring are possible when equipped with optional probes (2 per PDU)
- Switched Models allow for prevention of accidental or unauthorized power use, as users have the ability to force outlets off
CPI Horizontal eConnect PDUs provide the ultimate solution for cabinet level power distribution in telecommunications rooms. eConnect PDUs are made in the United States to provide you with quick delivery of quality products. Preinstallation and customization is also available without extended lead times.
Download the Monitored or the Switched Data Sheet, for more information.