Use CPI Short Finger Cable Manager if You Have Fewer Cables to Manage
October 07, 2014
Deploying the right cable management accessories makes maintenance, troubleshooting, moves, adds and changes a lot easier.
A Finger Cable Manager, for example, attaches to the equipment mounting rail to create a pathway for cables next to the rail. It includes plastic T-shaped cable guides (fingers) that organize cables by rack-mount space (U).
Chatsworth Products (CPI) recently added a shorter version of its Finger Cable Manager, for those with fewer cables to manage.
The Finger Cable Manager, Short, is less deep than the original manager, uses less space alongside the cabinet and passes up to 24 cables per U space through openings.
Main features include:
- Smaller manager for applications with fewer cables
- Attaches to the equipment mounting rail within the cabinet, adjusts in depth with the rail
- Requires a smaller rail setback than the original manager allowing more rail-to-rail space for supporting equipment in some applications
- T-shaped cable guides with openings for 24 patch cords that align with each U space in the cabinet
- Hinged cover that hides and protects cables in 27.6”W (700 mm) and wider cabinets
For more information about the Short Finger Cable Manager, download the F-Series TeraFrame® Data Sheet, GF-Series GlobalFrame® Data Sheet. An updated Cable Fill Table is also available.