CPI’s Custom Industrial Enclosures Protect Equipment in Residential Complexes
October 31, 2017
A major residential property management company needed to protect Internet, voice and television equipment in complexes across the United States. This required NEMA-rated indoor/outdoor enclosures with 19” EIA mounting rails and climate control.
Long enclosure lead times and missed deadlines began affecting business, so they looked to Chatsworth Products (CPI). CPI provided on-time delivery, as well as service, warranty and customization options not previously available with their other supplier.
The CPI industrial cabinet solution featured a custom RMR® Standard Wall-Mount Enclosure with an air conditioning/heater combination to protect equipment, and maintain environmental specifications. The 24”H x 24”W x 24”D enclosures are being mounted outside the building or to the basement wall. The electronic components and controls required 19” EIA rails, rather than the mounting plates typically sold with industrial enclosures.
RMR Industrial Enclosures are available in multiple sizes, styles and configurations. However, customization is a key component of our capabilities. We listen to the customer, and provide the solution needed. You can rely on CPI for:
- Complete line of NEMA-rated enclosures for indoor and outdoor applications
- High-quality products and protection, featuring formed-in-place seals
- Factory customization, including provisions for electrical connections, all within competitive lead times
- Reliable service, responsive customer support and global distribution
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
- Industry-leading warranties
Complete your enclosure solution with CPI’s power distribution units, grounding and bonding products and cable management products.
Find out more about CPI Industrial Enclosures.