Chatsworth Products to Introduce New RMR® Industrial Enclosures at NECA
September 26, 2016
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will officially introduce its new RMR® Industrial Enclosures at NECA, being hosted at the Boston Convention & Exposition Center, Oct. 7 – 10. CPI will be in booth 827.
RMR, pronounced “armor,” is a storage solution engineered specifically for technology, automation and control equipment in harsh industrial environments. CPI RMR Solutions deliver innovation, configurability and quality in features that include:
- NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 protection rating
- Formed-in-place foam gaskets for optimal sealing
- Multiple equipment mounting options to support IT equipment
- User-configurable modifications (size, openings, color)
- Kitted with accessories to match job requirements
Don’t forget to stop by our booth 827 to get hands-on interaction with CPI RMR Industrial Enclosures, as well as a few of its latest robust solutions, including:
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units
- Adjustable Cable Runway
- Standard Wall-Mount Cabinet
- Four-Post Rack
- Evolution® Cable Management
Interested in attending NECA? Use this free admission code: “16EXH” and be sure to visit CPI’s booth. For more information about NECA Show and to register for the event, visit the website.