Global Standard Pack Combines Performance, Convenience into One Solution
September 06, 2016
When you need to save time and money, and get the installation done quickly, consider Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) Global Standard Pack. This bundle includes three fundamental products for small- to medium-size IT rooms: the popular Two-Post Standard Rack for reliable equipment support, the versatile Global Vertical Cabling Section (GVCS) for simple cable organizing and protection, and a Concrete Floor Installation Kit.
The Global Standard Pack can save you almost 30 percent in costs by allowing you to purchase both structural support for equipment and cable management in one convenient package.
The Global Standard Pack includes:
CPI’s popular rack provides support of equipment and cabling in cost-sensitive applications where floor space is limited. The “55053,” as it’s known, features unmatched sturdiness and durability, and is the No. 1 storage solution for patch panels and network switches.
- Numbered rack-mount spaces are printed on the equipment mounting channels, providing the installer an error-free way of positioning equipment
- Includes bonded assembly and a built-in attachment point for a ground (earthing) connection for easy and quick attachment to the grounding system
- 1000 lb load rating
- UL® listed
High-performance cables such as Category 6A, for example, are heavier and larger in diameter than their counterparts, so cable managers that will house these cables should be large enough to accommodate them.
The GVCS is an adaptable vertical cable management solution with a unique, two-piece design that reduces shipping size and cost.
Additionally, customers can select packages with 3.65”W (92.7 mm) or 6”W (150 mm) cabling sections. Two cabling sections can be used on either side of the rack or installed back-to-back for a double-sided system.
- Patented cable guide fingers spaced at 1U intervals create seamless cable transitions from the rack-mount space
- Cable openings have rounded edges to protect cable, and will not deform or break
- Cover snaps on and opens to the right or left for easy access to cables during moves, adds or changes
Required hardware for securing rack to concrete floor is included so you can install it properly on the ground.
When your budget is limited and time is short, do not compromise quality and performance. CPI’s Global Standard Pack is the cost-effective solution to keep your equipment well stored and protected.
For more information and easy ordering through a distributor near you, visit the product the CPI Online Catalog.