Temperature Sensor with Display for RIM-1000 Overview
Wall-mount temperature sensor with a three-digit LCD display and jumper-selectable temperature monitoring range. This sensor requires external power from RIM-1000 or an external power supply and attaches to one of the analog inputs on the RIM-1000.
Key Features and Benefits
View Product Documentation
- Operating Temperature: 50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C) or 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) jumper-selectable
- Display: three-digit LCD, jumper-selectable, °F or °C.
- Input Power: 12 to 24VAC/DC nominal, 30VDC maximum, 30mA maximum
- Output: 2-wire, loop powered 4-20mA or 3-wire, 0-5VDC/0-10VDC
- Transmitter Type: Solid-state, integrated circuit
- Accuracy: ±1°F (±0.5°C) typical
- Size: 4.8”H x 3.5”W x 1.2”D (122 mm x 89 mm x 31 mm)
- Material: Housing, ABS plastic; color: White