Networked Electronic Access Control Swinghandle Kit with Smart Card Authentication (Previous Model) Overview
Networked Electronic Access Control (EAC) Swinghandle Kit provides a networked electronic lock solution for physical security of data center cabinets.
Key Features and Benefits
Networked EAC Swinghandle Kit is a networked locking solution that addresses evolving security requirements for IT applications and regulatory compliance. The intelligent lock provides remote monitoring of physical security and environmental conditions of the cabinet through a user-friendly web interface.
View Product Documentation
- Remotely program, monitor and control cabinet access with user-friendly web interface
- Records every access attempt and integrates with DCIM for easy reporting
- Secure Array IP Consolidation links up to 32 controllers under the same IP address
- Integrated sensors for lock and latch status, monitoring and alarm functions
- Reader recognizes existing employee 125kHz or 13.56 MHz RFID cards
- Multifactor authentication available with the use of Zwipe® Access Cards with biometric reading
- Remote unlock capability; user-configurable unlock time delay
- Bi-color LED (blue/magenta) to indicate lock and handle status
- Integration with LDAP and Radius for added security
- High-security lock with mechanical key override
- Slim form factor controller is easily mounted within 0U locations