Free Virtual Seminar Provides Conference Benefits Without Leaving Your Desk
April 08, 2009
Join CPI at the Green Data Center Virtual Seminar being held tomorrow by SearchDataCenter.com. This free online event is a unique opportunity to find information to help you address the power and cooling challenges you confront in the data center with definitive real-world advice without leaving your desk. You’ll get proven tips, best practices, and expert advice for building, managing and expanding production-class infrastructures. If you have a question related to green IT or power and cooling, this virtual seminar is for you.
CPI will be hosting a virtual booth where you can speak to our staff using the built-in chat feature. One of our field applications engineers will be on hand to answer your questions. Product documentation will also be available for download at our booth. You will be able to visit all the booths, chat with other attendees, as well as attend presentations by these guest speakers:
- Ken Brill - Executive Director of Uptime Institute
- Albert Esser - Vice President, Power and Infrastructure Solutions, Dell Inc.
- Andrew Fanara - ENERGY STAR Product Specifications Development Team, Environmental Protection Agency
- David Payne - Chief Technology Officer and Founder, Xcedex
- Jack Pouchet - Director Energy Initiatives, Emerson Network Power / Liebert
The event will be held April 9th from 11:00 am until 2:30 pm EDT. You must register to attend. Visit the Green Data Center Website for further information and registration. Once you register you will receive further information via email. Kim Ream, Sr. eCommerce Specialist