New F-Series TeraFrame™ Cabinet Accessories Provide More Options
August 17, 2009
CPI recently introduced a variety of new UL Listed accessories for the next generation F-Series TeraFrame™ Cabinet System. In addition to new thermal management products, the new accessories provide additional cabinet baying capabilities and supply greater cable and power management options.
New accessories include:
- Bottom Panel (CPI Passive Cooling Solution) – Blocks airflow into and out of the cabinet base. A brush sealed cable access port located at the rear of the panel eliminates bypass airflow around cables entering or exiting the cabinet.
- Vertical Cable Manager – Organizes and protects cables and cords in 700 and 800 mm cabinets. Attaches directly to the mounting rails and adjusts front-to-rear to align cable openings with equipment. Using the Slide Adapter Kit (ordered separately) the Vertical Cable Manager can attach directly to the frame to allow additional front-to-rear (depth) adjustment independent of the equipment mounting rails. T-shaped fingers guide cables into each rack-mount space. The Vertical Cable Manager is shaped differently than the previous cable manager, but has the same fill rate.
- Slide Adapter Kit – Allows 700 and 800 mm cable mangers to be attached directly to the cabinet frame and provides additional front-to-rear (depth) adjustment independent of the equipment mounting rails.
- Front-to-Back Cable Managers – Provides an adjustable depth tray that connects front-facing and rear-facing Vertical Cable Managers, forming a continuous front-to-back cable pathway along the side of the cabinet.
- Vertical Cable Ring Manager – Creates an internal vertical cable pathway to guide and protect cables inside cabinets. The manager attaches to the side of the equipment mounting rails and features C-shaped cable management rings that manage and organize cables.
- Cable Lashing Bracket – Presents a C-shaped design that attaches to the cabinet frame and features three columns of inverted U-shaped tabs for fastening multiple cable bundles.
- Power Strip Lashing Bracket – Supports one or two CPI Vertical Power Strips and provides multiple attachment points for fastening power cable bundles. For power strips wider than 2” a special bracket may be needed. Please call Technical Support for assistance at 800-834-4969.
- Seal Kit (CPI Passive Cooling Solution) – Attaches to the frame so that hot exhaust air can no longer escape between bayed cabinets when one or both of the side panels are omitted.
- Zero Spacing Baying Kit – Includes M6 hardware that permits two cabinets with or without side panels to be bayed when no space is required between the cabinets. Both cabinets must be the same height and depth.
- Narrow Baying Kit – Contains brackets and hardware for baying two cabinets with or without side panels. The cabinets must be the same height, but can be different depths.
- 24” Baying & Fascia Kit – Allows two 23.6”W (600 mm) cabinets to be bayed and centered over 24”W (610 mm) access floor tiles. The kit includes two brackets and hardware that space and connect the cabinets together along with two fascias that cover and hide the gap between the cabinets. To use this kit, both cabinets must be the same height and depth.
- 24” Baying Brackets – Permits two 23.6”W (600 mm) cabinets to be bayed and centered over 24”W (610 mm) access floor tiles. There will be a gap of .4” (10 mm) between the cabinets. The cabinets must be the same height, but can be different depths.
These new accessories can be added to your custom cabinet using the Product Configurator or ordered separately using our online Catalog. If you have questions or comments about these products please leave a comment to this blog, call 800-834-4969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.