Why CPI’s eConnect® PDUs Are Tops in Quality
August 04, 2014
Chatsworth Products (CPI) is committed to bringing the best products and services to the market with the highest quality in every aspect of the business— quality products, quality people and quality services.
It wouldn’t be any different for eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs), CPI’s intelligent answer for power management at the cabinet level.
eConnect PDUs are designed to withstand the high heat loads of any hot aisle environment and is available in more than 180 standard configurations, including high-density models.
eConnect PDUs were designed with quality in every aspect of their cycle:
- Every eConnect PDU is tested before leaving the factory in Georgetown, Texas.
- eConnect PDUs comply to safety standards by the International Electrotechnical Commission and are UL Listed.
- Trained personnel conduct high potential (hipot) testing in-house in order to verify insulation in the finished product and that it meets UL standards.
- CPI uses an automated tester for continuity, calibration and functional testing
- Visual Inspection: CPI’s quality assurance team gives the final cosmetic inspection of completed units prior to pack.
- CPI is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- All new PDU employees are trained by the quality and manufacturing team in basic quality assurance and electrostatic discharge protection procedures
- New employees are placed in their required “in training” role under the supervision of an approved trainer
- Employees are cleared from training only after passing both a written and practical exam given by PDU management.
- CPI’s qualified team of professionals can help you with any questions or concerns regarding product installation or consultation services.
Fore more information on CPI’s eConnect PDUs, go here.