A New Partnership, A New Product: Pemsa® Rejiband® Wire Mesh Tray System Now Available in U.S. and Canada
Published On: 2/5/2019
Chatsworth Products (CPI) is pleased to announce a new partnership with Pemsa®, an innovator in developing mesh and wire trays and conduits. Under the agreement, Pemsa Rejiband® Wire Mesh Tray System is now available in the United States and Canada exclusively from CPI.
Pemsa Rejiband Wire Mesh Tray System is a complete pathway solution that can be supported from the wall, ceiling, floor, or from the tops of CPI Rack and Cabinet Systems. Additionally, CPI has developed new accessories to integrate Pemsa Rejiband Wire Mesh Tray and CPI Rack and Cabinet Systems. This joint solution will help to enhance safety and compliance in the data center and for premise network and electrical distribution, while increasing worker efficiency and network performance.
Pemsa Rejiband Wire Mesh Tray System features a unique construction with a rounded safety edge along the top of each wire that protects installers and cables from getting cut. For corrosion resistance in wet environments, the new BLACK C8® finish meets resistance class EN 61537 Class C8, while retaining the ease of bonding properties of traditional zinc-plated tray.
Additionally, Pemsa Rejiband Wire Mesh Tray System is UL® Classified, suitable for use under the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) electrical codes as an equipment grounding conductor. The zinc finish also allows quick bonding through splices. A wide range of accessories provide organized cable management and support for electrical and network fittings. Support channels allow quick installation with a tab design that secures trays quickly.
Pemsa Rejiband Wire Mesh Tray System Features & Benefits
- Increased Safety—Unique construction ensures the tops of trays are rounded and smooth to protect installers and cables from cuts.
- Flexible Pathway—Tray can be cut and formed into turns and transitions using standard splices, simplifying design and components selection.
- Fast Installation—Range of fast-connecting splices supports speedy assembly and installation.
- Electrical Continuity—Zinc plating allows bonding through splice connections for electrical continuity.
- High Corrosion Resistance—BLACK C8 finish meets resistance class EN 61537 Class C8, delivering corrosion resistance almost equivalent to stainless steel.
- Wide Range of Accessories—Allows quick interface with electrical fittings and superior support when transitioning network cables.
To learn more about Pemsa Rejiband Wire Mesh Tray System, visit the product page.
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 2/5/2019