Free Webinar: Boost Your ROI—Understand the Benefits and Capabilities of Your Intelligent PDU
January 29, 2019
As data center environments become more complex, companies are continuing to invest in technologies to support the rapid growth of their information and communications technology networks. User requirements and solutions for rack power distribution are changing and intelligent PDUs are taking the front seat in investments. The question is: are these investments being used to their fullest potential?
Join Chatsworth Products (CPI) during an expert presentation titled, "Make the Most of Your Intelligent PDU Investment" on Feb. 21, 2019 at 10 a.m. CST / 4 p.m. GMT. Matt Burkle, CPI's power engineer and solutions expert, will cover the benefits and functionality of intelligent PDUs and will describe important capabilities that can help you boost your return on investment (ROI) over the short and long term.
By attending, you'll gain an understanding of how you can:
- Simplify cabinet-level power management in complex environments
- Maximize savings and optimize operations by integrating hardware and software into a single platform
- Consolidate IP requirements to achieve significant savings
- Monitor power usage, environmental conditions and physical access remotely using DCIM software
- Discover the benefits of outlet monitoring and switching capabilities
Register today to find out how you can use intelligent PDUs to capture your full ROI potential. Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you the on-demand webinar that you can access at any time.
Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist
Posted by Kristen Kroll-Moen at 1/29/2019