CPI's Customizable Industrial Solutions on Display at Intersolar North America
June 22, 2017
With extra emphasis on the use of solar power for both residential and commercial customers, special attention must be given to the selection of electrical enclosures. They are a critical component for any solar system array and must provide safe and adequate protection of electrical components wherever and whenever it’s needed. That said, each user has a unique application need.
If you’re attending Intersolar North America, and want to discuss your specific application challenge, visit Chatsworth Products (CPI) experts in booth 9339. You can also interact with the latest customizable industrial enclosure and power solutions that may be beneficial to you or your facility:
RMR® Industrial Enclosures
RMR® Industrial Enclosures provide solutions engineered specifically for technology, automation and control equipment in harsh environments. RMR enclosures are NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 rated to verify that equipment within is protected from the intrusion of solid foreign objects such as dirt, dust, lint and fibers and from mild, non-corrosive, liquid ingresses such as light dripping and splashing.
RMR Enclosures include:
- Modular, free-standing, floor-mounted and wall-mounted enclosures
- NEMA Type 4, 12 and IP 55 protection ratings
- Fully welded, steel construction
- Powder coat paint finish
- Formed-in-place, foam gaskets
- Cooling and cable management options
- Range of standard sizes
- User-configurable modifications (size, openings, color)
- Kitted with accessories to match job requirements
- Short lead times for modified enclosures
eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
eConnect® PDUs provide the ultimate solution for cabinet-level power distribution. eConnect features innovative, intelligent capabilities, quality and high ambient temperature ratings, which are ideal in industrial applications.
- Patented Click Secure Technology: Locking outlets prevent accidental disconnections
- Secure Array™ IP Consolidation: Allows user to network up to 32 PDUs under one IP address, saving thousands in networking costs
- Ability to ship preinstalled in CPI cabinets at no additional cost
- Market-leading standard warranty and optional extended warranty also available
eConnect PDUs come in over 350 standard configurations and are available with short lead times and the ability to quickly created customized options.
To learn more about the event or register, visit the official Intersolar website.
Can’t attend? Schedule a visit to a showroom or contact an expert.