Watch Video for Quick Analog KVM Switch Overview
March 11, 2010
CPI currently offers several keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) switching solutions that include both analog and KVM over IP products. A KVM switch is a hardware device that allows a user to control multiple computers from a single KVM unit.
Our analog products include CenterPoint™ KVM Switch/Console, CenterCade KVM Switch and CenterView KVM Console. These products provide a simple, compact and cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized computer rooms.
Analog KVM benefits include:
- The ability to access up to 16 computers from a single switch (256 with expansion switches)
- Uses only 1 RMU of space in 19"W EIA racks
- The ability to view remote computers from your desk
- Active port monitoring using multiple processors
- The ability for two users to simultaneously view different computers
- Password protection
Two-minute product overview video:
For additional information visit our KVM Systems webpage. Kim Ream, Sr. eCommerce Specialist