Tech Solutions for Your Small Office, Home Data Center
March 01, 2016
In this age of the Internet of Things and an increase of bring your own devices (BYOD), tech savvy small business and home owners are now realizing the need for reliable and organized networking and storage capabilities.
An increasing number of people are now converting spare closets and extra rooms in their homes or small offices to fully geared IT rooms and data centers.
Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) networking solutions can benefit your small business data center or home-based IT room by:
- Connecting equipment with clearly defined and organized cable pathways
- Providing unrestricted airflow for maximum ventilation and easy access to cables for moves, adds and changes
- Providing advanced power distribution with optional network monitoring and controllable outlets.
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and set up your own personal, home-based data center or small business IT room, here is a CPI solution for a quick, hassle-free setup:
- Ships unassembled in a single carton, easy bolt-together assembly takes less than 10 minutes.
- Lightweight aluminum construction for easy transport and positioning during installation.
- Supports up to 1,000 lb capacity weight with 19” EIA rack-mount equipment designed for two-post panel mounting, such as patch panels and network switches.
- Integrated grounding with a built-in attachment point for a ground (earthing) connection.
- Features thermal circuit breakers and optional surge protection.
- Circuit breakers limit the amount of current available to equipment while surge protection blocks excessive voltage from equipment.
- Includes a thermal circuit breaker to protect circuits from overload
- Designed to hold small peripheral equipment in a central location.
- Holds two units and allows a convenient cable run down inside of the rack channel.
- Holds equipment up to 17.35"W x 9.82"D (440.7 mm x 249.4 mm).
And if you want to step it up a notch, also consider:
- Installs quickly and can be cut to form smooth curved transitions around obstacles.
- Allows cables to be routed under access floors or above acoustic ceilings to create hidden pathways for cables.
- Creates point-to-point pathway for network cabling in network equipment rooms and office spaces.
Need help putting together a solution? Easily find and select your products in the CPI Online Catalog. Just add them to your cart and send them to your local distributor for a quote.