Attend a Free Webinar and Earn BICSI Credit: “Leveraging New Technologies to Drive Down TCO”
March 29, 2018
Join Chatsworth Products (CPI) and Corning Optical Communications on April 19 at 12:00 p.m. CDT / 5:00 p.m. GMT for a free webinar titled, “Leveraging New Technologies to Drive Down TCO.” Participation in this online event produced by Cabling Installation & Maintenance will be worth one BICSI CEC credit.
Presented by Duke Robertson, CPI Product Manager of Open Systems, and Anthony Robinson, Corning Marketing Applications Manager of Global Data Centres, this webinar will discuss the migration to 40G and how making the right infrastructure choice now can help deliver significant capital and operating expenditure cost benefits.
By attending this free event, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of:
- The current technology roadmap to 400 Gpbs
- TCO reduction by implementing port breakout capabilities
- How utilizing trunks and harnesses versus patch cords affects cable management and pathway solutions
- Simple deployment option to improve airflow and pathway spaces
- And more
Effective cable management will ensure you plan, manage and maintain the cables and cords necessary to provide critical support, reliability and flexibility needed to sustain and grow network capabilities. CPI offers Cable Management Solutions that will help you:
- Streamline the management of cables and cords to optimize the signal quality and network speed of information exchange
- Organize cables so that they can be easily traced from start to finish when performing moves, adds and changes, saving valuable time and money
- Fulfill high-density cabling requirements while maintaining proper bend radius and slack management for maximum network performance
- Meet ANSI/TIA/EIA installation guidelines for Cat 6a cabling and fiber
Register for this webinar today to enhance your knowledge and earn one BICSI credit.