The Largest ICT Infrastructure Industry Event in Europe… See You There!
March 03, 2020
With more and more businesses looking to extend their network into spaces outside of the traditional telecom room or data centre, Chatsworth Products (CPI) is excited to be showcasing cabinet solutions for both traditional data centre and edge compute environments during Data Centre World.
Get Hands-On Experience at Booth D360
Products featured at the booth will include:
- The easy-to-use GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System designed for network equipment and industry-standard servers designed for data centres, computer rooms or network installations
- NEMA-type RMR® Industrial Enclosures that are built for both indoor and outdoor environments, and can be used to create your micro data centre. RMR enclosures minimise environmental impacts on sensitive equipment, ensuring continued operational efficiency in harsh or non-traditional environments, such as warehouses, manufacturing floors and commercial areas.
Witness the Next Generation of Intelligent Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
Also featured at our booth will be the recently released next-generation eConnect® power distribution units
(PDUs), which include a handful of standout features such as:
- UL® 62368 compliance
- Field-replaceable controller
- Greater outlet density
- Industry-first Redundancy Pack (which includes one black one Glacier White PDU for easy identification of the primary and secondary unit
- 65°C (149°F) temperature rating
CPI's ICT infrastructure experts will be on hand to demonstrate how these PDUs provide all the information a data centre manager needs to make informed decisions when it comes to capacity planning, rapid deployment, reduced networking costs and regulatory compliance.
Julian Riley, CPI Regional Sales Director & General Manager Europe comments: “At DCW this year, CPI will be addressing what we believe are the most pressing challenges and opportunities currently facing data centre owners and operators everywhere."
“We are looking forward to presenting options to enhance existing data centre infrastructure design and support the deployment of edge networks, particularly in uncontrolled environments. We aim to offer an insight into solutions that can improve availability, efficiency and scalability in any physical location that requires IT equipment to be powered and protected while ensuring regulatory compliance and access control.”
Not only are we protecting your technology investment, be sure to stop by our booth so we can help protect your health by giving you FREE hand sanitisers. And why not enter our Clik-Nut® Hardware Kit
competition while you are at it for a chance to win a Ring™ Video Doorbell?
To visit DCW, register here.
If you're in or around the London area next week, we look forward to meeting you at the show!
Posted by Charlotte Leary, Marketing Specialist, Europe at 3/3/2020 1:18:48 PM