CPI Expert to Deliver Expert Presentation at Critical Facilities Summit 2017
October 12, 2017
If you are attending the Critical Facilities Summit, October 23-25, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chatsworth Products (CPI) encourages you to add our expert presentation to your agenda.
During the presentation, held on Tuesday, October 24 from 2:15 – 3:15 pm in room J, Sam Rodriguez will discuss a business challenged to deploy a high-density IT network into a 500,000 square-foot food preparation and distribution manufacturing environment. Rodriguez, CPI Sr. Product Manager of Cabinets and Enclosures, reveals how CPI stepped up to the challenge—under significant restraints—and provided an innovative, custom NEMA-rated RMR® Industrial Enclosure solution that addressed the unique requirements of the project.
You can follow up the presentation with a visit to CPI’s booth (600) where you can interact with the RMR Industrial Enclosures mentioned above. Also featured in the booth:
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs) - Provide the ultimate solution for cabinet-level power distribution. eConnect features innovative, intelligent capabilities, quality and high ambient temperature ratings, which are ideal in industrial applications.
- Award-winning Motive™ Cable Management - Available in vertical or horizontal configurations, this highly intuitive and sophisticated cable manager includes a set of tool-less accessories, which provides unlimited adjustability and direct support for cable bundles, while maximizing use of interior space.
- Two-Post Standard Racks - Small footprint saves floor space and provides unrestricted airflow for maximum ventilation. Racks offer easy access to cables for moves, adds and changes. A large variety of styles, sizes and accessories are available for various configurations.
- Adjustable Cable Runway - Highly adaptable runway features unique, movable Cross Members and creates a flexible point-to-point pathway for network cabling in data centers, entrance rooms, distribution areas (MDA, HDA), telecommunications rooms and other spaces where cabling enters or exits the pathway.
- Clik-Nut™ Hardware Kit – Replaces traditional cage nuts and features a squeeze-and-release design, which reduces installation time by at least 70%.
Be sure to pencil in the CPI presentation and a visit to the booth on your agenda. See you there!
If you’re not able to attend, click here to learn more about our RMR Industrial Enclosures.