Purchase a Preconfigured Cabinet and Save 66% on a Networked Electronic Access Control Solution
October 05, 2017
If you’re considering purchasing a cabinet from Chatsworth Products (CPI), now is the time to do so. Why? CPI is offering significant savings on a complete enclosure solution that provides effective equipment support, robust power management and reliable physical security.
The solution includes:
In addition, when you purchase one of CPI’s preconfigured cabinets, the locks and PDUs are installed before the cabinet leaves the factory—which means significantly reduced deployment time and labor.
CPI is offering 66 percent savings on eConnect EAC (preinstalled electronic locks) when purchased as part of a complete solution that includes an eConnect PDU and CPI cabinet. This offer is valid globally on cabinets manufactured at U.S. CPI locations, and on orders shipped by December 31, 2017.
Why Choose eConnect EAC from CPI?
Traditional cabinet-based networked locking solutions are expensive and complex to deploy and use. CPI’s simple, yet effective eConnect EAC solution limits physical access to information systems, equipment and operating environments–reducing data and identity theft. With a built-in audit trail, it also meets regulatory requirements, such as PCI DSS, HIPPA and FIMSA.
- Provides a completely integrated, easy-to-use and deploy networked solution at a savings of 50% or higher over traditional solutions
- Integrates cabinet- and device-level power management, environmental monitoring and access control
- Works with most employee badges to easily assign and remove access rights
- Extends monitoring to the cabinet- and device-level for more granular reporting and better decision making
- Works with eConnect PDUs to provide integrated power management and cabinet access control using a single network connection, one user interface and one user database.
Download the flyer to see additional details on how to order and learn more about how you can save!