Are You Attending BICSI Fall? We Can't Wait to Virtually Introduce You to Our Newest Edge Solutions!
September 24, 2020
Do you and your customers understand how the influx of data and the need for connectivity will impact your business in the coming year? Are you tasked, especially now, to do more with less, to simplify, to speed up? Maybe your responsibility is ensuring operations are optimized remotely?
We’re thrilled to invite you to visit Chatsworth Products during the BICSI Fall Conference and Exhibition to speak with experts and view future-ready ICT infrastructure that can help you drive efficiencies and power, protect and support your equipment—from the data center to the edge.
Check Out These Featured CPI Events and Solutions While You're There
Introducing Our Newest Cellular Wireless Solutions!
We're excited to announce the release of our cellular wireless solutions! These newly-introduced NEMA-rated RMR®
Industrial Enclosures now support and secure next-generation small cell radio nodes, power electronics and network connections in indoor or outdoor locations.
Attend a Presentation RE: Thermal Challenges with PoE at the Edge, Sept. 29 at 1:30 p.m. PDT
If you're interested in learning ways to overcome thermal challenges at the edge, don't miss a presentation by Tom Cabral, CPI Product Application Specialist on Tuesday, Sept. 29, from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PDT titled, "Don't Lose Your Cool, Overcoming Thermal Challenges and More with PoE at the Edge."
Cabral will detail the root of several challenges associated with maintaining and powering PoE network switches, particularly at the edge. You'll also gain insight into how to best devise solutions and strategies that will alleviate the concerns of thermal and cable management in these environments, and learn best-practice sealing methods and mounting solutions for PoE network switches.
Visit our Virtual Booth
Be sure to check out our interactive booth to encounter a comprehensive solution set of the latest and greatest CPI innovations for data center, enterprise networks, edge and 5G deployments. CPI's application engineers and experts will also be available via chat to answer any questions and provide detailed product demonstrations.
From retrofit applications to new buildouts from the data center to the edge, CPI solutions on display include:
- Intelligent Power Management—The next-generation eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs) were released this year and have already been awarded for their design innovation, robust features and patented technology, which integrates power management, environmental monitoring and access control in a single hardware solution.
- Cellular Wireless Solutions—The newly introduced NEMA-rated RMR® Industrial Enclosures support and secure next-generation small cell radio nodes, power electronics and network connections in indoor or outdoor locations.
- Enclosures for Edge Applications—Protect sensitive and expensive equipment at the edge with RMR Industrial Enclosures and CUBE-iT® Wall-Mount Cabinet.
- Cable Management—Maximize organization and perform easier adds, moves and changes with the flexibility and tool-less design of Motive® Vertical Cable Manager.
- Bonding and Grounding—CPI offers a comprehensive line of UL® Listed Bonding and Grounding products, as well as racks and cabinets that feature integrated bonding provisions.
To gain free access to the 2020 BICSI Fall Conference exhibit hall only, register here
We hope to "see" you there! Enjoy the event!
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 9/24/2020 10:29:22 AM