, May 24, 2022 - Following a successful February 2021 product launch in the United States, Chatsworth Products (CPI) is pleased to announce UK manufacturing of the award-winning ZetaFrameTM Cabinet System
, a highly engineered data centre cabinet solution that delivers quick turn built-to-order configurability, industry-leading load capacity and high scalability, suited for a wide variety of ICT infrastructure applications.
CPI’s ZetaFrame Cabinet provides an unprecedented level of customisation and accessory options, with power distribution, electronic access control and cable management accessories all readily available for factory-installed, pre-integration, which ensures ZetaFrame arrives at a customer’s facility ready to be populated and deployed.
Additional features and benefits of ZetaFrame Cabinet include:
- Fast Selection and Customisation – A wide range of standard configurations and complimentary consultation services allow customers to create a tailored solution that meets their exact requirements
- Future-Proof Capacity – A roll formed tubular and fully welded steel frame architecture supports market-leading 2268 kg static and 1814 kg dynamic loads
- Integrated Power and Airflow Management – Seamless integration with optional power and airflow management accessories under a single part number ensures quick deployment
- Integrated Bonding – Doors and panels bond to the frame through its hinges and contact points, eliminating the need for attaching separate grounding straps to cabinet components
- Enhanced Cable Management – ZetaFrame’s simple and versatile cable management accessories can be used independently or in combination to accommodate a wide variety of applications
The decision to manufacture ZetaFrame cabinets in the UK comes at a time when there continues to be much disruption in the global market due to supply chain issues. The resulting manufacturing and shipping time increases are significant challenges that CPI is squarely addressing here by now having the ability to fulfill orders for customers in the UK and European region straight from UK operations.
Better still, CPI’s ZetaFrame Cabinet maintains the same footprint as existing CPI cabinets, including the GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System, F-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Cabinet and F-Series TeraFrame® HD Cabinet, all while delivering a significant increase in capacity and efficiency.
For inquiries and more information, please contact Charlotte Leary at email@example.com
Alternatively, click here
to visit the ZetaFrame overview page.