Clik-Nut® Hardware Kit by Chatsworth Products (CPI) solves the fundamental issues with standard cage nuts. The innovative design eliminates the need for tools, resulting in easier and faster installation, while maintaining load-bearing strength. Clik-Nut reduces labor and installation time by at least 70%.
Request a FREE sample!
Key Features and Benefits
Explore Product Options
- Tool-less attachment, removal and repositioning
- Addresses the fundamental challenges of standard cage nut installation and removal
- Squeeze-and-release design greatly reduces installation time
- Multiple thread sets available: M6, 12-24, 10-32
- Engraved thread size provides easy identification
- Compatible with .375” (9.5 mm) square-punched holes in rails with thickness of 16 ga to 12 ga, .060” to .105” (1.52 mm to 2.67 mm)
- Zinc or Black Zinc plated steel finish for corrosion protection
- Includes Phillips pan head machine screws
- Sold in packs of 25, 250 or 1000