Temperature and Humidity Sensor with Display 2% Accuracy RH Descripción General
Wall-mount temperature and humidity sensor with 2% accuracy for relative humidity, a three-digit LCD display and jumper selectable
temperature monitoring range. This sensor requires external power from RIM-1000 or an external power supply and attaches to two of the analog inputs on the RIM-1000.
Key Features and Benefits
Ver Documentación del Producto
- Operating Temperature Range: 50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C) or 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) jumper-selectable
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-100% RH noncondensing
- Display: three-digit LCD, jumper-selectable, °F or °C.
- iInput Power: 4-20mA mode: loop powered 12-30VDC only, 30mA max. or 0-5VDC/0-10VDC mode: 12-30VDC/24VAC, 15 mA max.
- Output: 4-20mA mode: 3-wire, not polarity sensitive (clipped and capped); 0-5VDC/0-10VDC mode: 4 wire, polarity sensitive
- Humidity Sensing Element: Digitally profiled thin-film capacitive (32-bit mathematics)
- Humidity Accuracy at 25°C from 10-80%RH: Humidity Accuracy at 25°C from 10-80%RH: ±2% typical; ± 1% at 20-60% RH in voltage output mode; ±1% at 12-60% RH in mA
- output mode
- Humidity Temperature Coefficient: ±0.1% RH/°C above or below 25°C (typical)
- Humidity Reset Rate: 24 hours, required to return to 50%RH, after exposure to 90%RH for 24 hours
- Humidity Stability: ±1% @ 20°C (68°F) annually, for two years
- Humidity Hysteresis: 1.5% typical
- Humidity Linearity: included in accuracy spec.
- Humidity Scaling: 0-100% RH
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°F (±0.5°C) typical
- Size: 4.8”H x 3.5”W x 1.2”D (122 mm x 89 mm x 31 mm)
- Material: Housing, plastic; color: White