Chatsworth Products' (CPI) F-Series TeraFrame® Cabinet System is a central component of data centers around the globe. Companies such as Shanghai Tobacco, Telecommunication Systems in Seattle, TelecityGroup in London, as well as government agencies such as the State of Montana are enjoying the energy efficiency, cable organization and clean lines provided by the F-Series Cabinet.
Recently, CPI introduced the newest generation of F-Series TeraFrame, which features an enhanced frame design, new sizes and panels, easier equipment rail adjustment and smarter airflow management to keep pace with today's Enterprise Data Center environment.
Additional enhancements include:
- Meets the requirements of the new UL2146 Listing
- A wider Vertical Exhaust Duct on 800 mm models to improve airflow and allow for higher kW
- 52U (rack-mount spaces) available as a standard height
- Improved front door hinge design and spring loaded hinge pin, which allows quick and effortless door removal and installation
- Half-height side panels are easier to handle, decrease weight and reduce damage incidents
- 3,000 lb static load rating (tested to four times weight capacity)
- 6-slide frame style that supports rails mid-height, for increased load ratings and half-height accessories
For a complete list of enhancements, visit the F-Series TeraFrame Cabinet product page or configure your own custom F-Series Cabinet using our Product Configurator.