Chatsworth Products (CPI) is pleased to introduce its new Adjustable Cable Runway, which is designed to create a highly flexible point-to-point pathway that supports copper and fiber cable in data centers, telecommunication rooms and other spaces where cabling enters or exits the pathway.
The Adjustable Cable Runway features unique, movable Cross Members, which allow components and accessories to be installed at various points along the runway, simplifying the alignment of cabling above racks, cabinets and cable managers. The Cross Members are attached to Runway Stringers by two thread-forming screws, which once loosened, allow the Cross Members to slide easily across the Runway Stringers. Cross Members may be added, removed or adjusted throughout the lifetime of the data center.
Advantages of the Adjustable Cable Runway include:
- Versatility: Movable Cross Members simplify moves, adds and changes
- Tool-less accessories: No need for additional tools or hardware during installation
- Proper bend radii support: Preserves data center transmission integrity
- Standard compliance: Facilitates installation compliance for ANSI, TIA and EIA for copper and fiber cable guidelines
- Key Grounding and Bonding practices: Thread-forming screws cut through paint to form an electrical bond between stringers and Cross Members
- Compatibility with other CPI Runway products and accessories: Helps create turns and transitions to avoid obstacles and provide an organized pathway for cables around the facility.
For more details on CPI’s new Adjustable Cable Runway, please click here.