CPI's Cable Runway supports backbone and horizontal cables between the point of entry and exit into the telecommunications or equipment rooms, and cross-connects on racks or cabinets with other CPI Cable Runway Products. The Universal Cable Runway by CPI is designed for value conscious customers. It offers the industry standard features you have come to expect. With the runway supported every 5' (1.5 m), maximum load with minimal deflection is 132 lb/ft (59.9 kg).
Key Features and Benefits
- Made of 3/8" x 1-1/2" x .065" (9.53 mm x 38 mm x 1.65 mm) wall rectangular steel tubing
- Cross members welded at 12" (300 mm) intervals
- Individually boxed to prevent scratches and damage
- Standard length is 9'-11 1/2" / 119.5" (3035 mm)
- Underwriters Laboratory Classified for suitability as an equipment grounding conductor only (must remove paint or use ground strap)
Explore Product Options