Oberon’s H-Plane™ Model 900-00 mounts and secures Cisco, Meraki, and HP Aruba APs directly on the wall or hard ceiling, with a convenient location to terminate the cabling. The 900-00 can be mounted directly over a wall outlet or cable cutout in the wall or ceiling. The 900-00 back plate is fastened to the wall, the AP is fastened to the 900-00 front plate, cabling is terminated inside, and the two halves are fastened together to form a low profile surface mount box. Available in white or black. Add a matching black AP cover to help to conceal AP in open ceiling environments.
NOTE: This product may be subject to Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ). Please contact your Oberon representative to find out more about possible MOQs for this product.
Features & Benefits
- Conveniently surface mount APs on walls or hard ceilings
- Built-in mounting features for Cisco, Meraki, and HP Aruba AP
- Provides for location to terminate local patch cord inside box
- AP cover can help to conceal AP in open ceiling environments. See the AP Cover Accessory Guide in the Resources section below
Explore Product Options
- Design: Surface mount box for APs. Designed to mount AP directly over wall outlet or anywhere on ceiling or wall with cable fed through, or surface raceway or conduit. Facilitates structured cabling compliant termination of horizontal cable inside box, and connecting patch cord to AP
- Low-profile 2-part construction. Base fastens to wall, AP fastens to cover. Cover slides onto base and fastens
- Available in White and Black
- Kensington lock slot to protect AP and cabling
- Knockouts: (2) ¾ in. trade conduit, (2) Keystone jack module, (1) TIA 569-B compliant furniture faceplate for 2 jack modules
- Construction: 20 ga. powder-coated steel
- Size: 6.31 x 6.20 x 2.05 in. (160.274 x 157.48 x 52.07 mm)