BREAKING NEWS! Chatsworth Products Unveils the Next-Generation eConnect® PDU
February 11, 2020
The interconnected world is placing new demands on power management in data centers and beyond, and with rack densities rising globally, equipment monitoring at the rack level has never been so critical.
Chatsworth Products is pleased to announce the availability of the next-generation eConnect® PDUs, designed with new features that provide data center managers with all the information they need to make informed decisions when it comes to capacity planning, rapid deployment, reduced networking costs and regulatory compliance.
Noteworthy enhancements include greater outlet density, UL®
62368 compliance, which is a new 2020 listing requirement for the United States and European Union, and the Redundancy Pack option— an industry-first—which includes two PDUs, one in black and one in Glacier White, for easy identification of the primary and secondary unit; all under one part number.
eConnect’s market-leading features—Secure Array®
IP consolidation technology, 149° F (65° C) temperature rating, and software integration with environmental monitoring and RFID Electronic Locks—are now complemented by the following features and benefits:
Experience the next generation eConnect PDU now.
- Redundancy Pack option for easy identification of the primary and secondary (failover) unit
- Latest UL 62368 compliance
- Secure Array IP consolidation of up to 48 units under one IP address, with the option for a second one for failover support; reducing networking costs by 90%.
- Phase-balance outlets on three-phase models that simplifies equal loading across all phases
- Integrated environmental sensors that provide notifications of hot spots within cabinets
- Integrated RFID electronic locks that provides managed cabinet-level access control
- Field-replaceable controller for easy serviceability and upgradeability while maintaining power to critical loads
- Bistable latching relays for reduced energy consumption and increased service reliability on Switched PDU models
- Patent-pending locking outlets, which prevent accidental disconnections without requiring special cords that can cost upwards of $200 per PDU
- Native software integration from partners Sunbird® Software, ZPE Systems and RF Code—Power IQ® for eConnect, Nodegrid Manager™ and Centerscape
- Support for RESTful Application Programming Interface and Command Line Interface
- TAA-compliant models for the federal segment
You can also watch the videos below!
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 2/11/2020 11:04:48 AM