Gain Maximum Control of Your Data Center Environment with CPI’s RIM-1000
January 26, 2015
Monitoring and controlling environment, power and security conditions in data centers can easily become a time-consuming task for busy IT professionals.
Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM-1000) System provides easy and effective remote monitoring of sensors and devices in your IT facility, so you are able to take immediate action when conditions change.
The critical early warning system provides an integrated view of all equipment through a web browser. The web interface summarizes device and sensor input conditions with color-coding and displays the physical location of devices and sensors on a floor plan or map.
Key features include:
- Single web-based interface for accessing and reviewing all data
- Provides one integrated view of all facility equipment
- Accepts inputs from a wide range of environmental sensors and facility equipment
- Stores data internally, no need for additional equipment or software to store or access data
- Configurable with expansion cards for a large number of sensor inputs
You can also use CPI’s RIM-750 to monitor a single server cabinet or small computer room.
For detailed information on CPI’s RIM-1000, download the data sheet. A comprehensive FAQ document is also available.