Cisco Adds New Switch, Updates Others Across Its Data Center Product Line
April 06, 2011
Last week, one of the most well recognized names in the tech industry, Cisco, announced a variety of product additions and updates to its Data Center Business Advantage lineup. These include:
- Introduction of a brand new switch - the Cisco Nexus® 3000 Series (for ultra low-latency)
- Updates to the popular Cisco Nexus 7000 Family
- Updates to the popular Cisco Nexus 5000 Series
- Additions to the popular Cisco Catalyst® 6500 Series (including new Application Control Engine ACE30 module)
- New MDS storage switches (SAN)
- Other assorted product additions that span their entire data center portfolio
While Cisco continues to innovate and integrate powerful new data center equipment solutions, you can rest assured that Chatsworth Products, Inc. (CPI) will continue to provide a variety of Cisco-compatible storage solutions for new and existing Cisco products alike.
These include several of CPI's N-Series TeraFrame® Network Cabinets, tested and approved by Cisco to effectively mount 9509, 9513, 7010, 7018 and 6500 Switches, and a variety of Zone Cabling and Wireless Enclosures for other assorted Cisco equipment.