CPI Adds 30A, 32A 400V Intelligent PDUs to its Popular eConnect® Line
April 04, 2014
With data center densities trending up, using a power distribution unit (PDU) that can withstand high power loads at the cabinet level is critical.
Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) new 30/32A 400V eConnect® PDU is the answer for this scenario.
The new high-density 30/32A 400V eConnect PDUs with six built-in circuit breakers can meet power loads of up to 18kW per PDU and, just like all the other models, they also feature the highest ambient temperature rating in the market (149°F/65°C).
CPI’s 400V PDUs have many other advantages, including:
- They are the best solution for customers predicting two- to three-year power growth
- 400V PDUs deliver double the power of 208V three-phase at the same amperage
- 400V power distribution provides, on average, efficiency improvements in the 6-8% range
- NEMA and IEC input plugs are available for North America and global applications
- 400V PDUs are globally proven and widely used all over the world
If you need to go back to the basics of how to select the right PDU, be sure to watch this short educational video. For more information on CPI’s eConnect PDUs, go here.