Chatsworth Products to Display Top Solutions at Premier European Data Center Event
February 11, 2015
Don't miss the unique opportunity to network with top senior IT professionals and learn about today’s most advanced network infrastructure solutions during the inaugural DatacenterDynamics Converged at CeBIT event, March 16-20, at the Deutsche Messe in Hannover, Germany.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will be displaying a comprehensive data center solution comprised of cabinets with smart airflow management, open racks, cable managers and power distribution units (PDUs). Learn about:
- The new N-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Network Cabinet, which supports and protects switches, regardless of size, model or airflow requirements.
- The GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System, which features new size and finish options, enhanced panels and doors and smarter airflow management.
- Two-Post Rack, featuring a small footprint, this open rack provides unrestricted airflow for maximum ventilation and easy access to cables for moves, adds and changes.
- Evolution® Cable Management, an effective solution for managing high-density cabling applications on CPI Rack Systems.
- eConnect® PDUs, designed to withstand the heat loads of any hot aisle environment, they can establish basic connections to equipment, provide remote access with monitoring and switching capabilities, and include high-density models.
Visit CPI on Stand C32/4, Hall 12 in the Infrastructure Partner Pavilion to see the full range of innovative data center products and solutions.
For more information about the event, visit the event website.