Chatsworth Products Receives Showstopper Award at NECA 2016 Boston
October 10, 2016
Chatsworth Products (CPI) received the Showstopper Award for its Adjustable Cable Runway during the NECA Convention, which took place Oct. 7-10 in Boston. Sam Rodriguez, CPI Sr. Product Manager of Cabinet & Thermal Solutions, accepted the award on behalf of CPI.
The award, determined by a panel of contractor judges, is a spotlight for some of the biggest innovations seen at their trade shows. Only 20 products receive this indicator of success out of the many competitors present, and the winning manufacturers are able to leave knowing their product will be a welcome addition to the marketplace.
The contractors who judged the products praised CPI’s Adjustable Cable Runway on its excellent design. The Runway provides the ultimate cable pathway customization, constructing a flexible point-to-point pathway for network cabling in data centers, and features unique, movable Cross Members, which allow components and accessories to be installed at various points along the runway to simplify the alignment of cabling.
Adjustable Cable Runway Features include:
- Movable Cross Members provide ultimate cable pathway customization
- Tool-less accessories promote quick and easy deployment
- Load rating of 132 lb/ft (196 kg/m) when the runway is supported every 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Bonded construction. Thread-forming screws cut through paint to form an electrical bond between Stringers and Cross Members
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA installation guidelines
- Available assembled or unassembled
To learn more about the Adjustable Cable Runway, click here.