This right-angle mounting H-Plane bracket has a hinged, snap-down cover and sidewalls to help conceal cabling and can be placed directly over data outlet. Quickly install AP in preferred horizontal orientation. Designed for smaller Aruba Networks APs such as the AP-205, AP-215, AP-305, AP-315, AP-505, and AP-515. White powder-coated steel. Ideal for hard lid environments such as hotels and retails spaces.
NOTE: This product may be subject to Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ). Please contact your Oberon representative to find out more about possible MOQs for this product.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for mounting smaller Aruba APs on the wall
- Enables AP to be mounted in the preferred horizontal orientation
- Can be mounted directly over telecommunications outlet
- Design: Wedge shaped right-angle mounting bracket with cover for securing APs on walls. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors’ APs
- Knockouts on two sidewalls for 1 in. trades size conduit connectors
- Removable cover to conceal cabling
- Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs under 2 lbs.
- Construction: 18 ga. white powder-coated steel
- Size: 8 x 5 x 4.5 in. (203 x 127 x 114 mm)
- (1) Right-angle wall mount
- T-bar bracket w/ thumb screws
- Installation instructions
For use with the following Wi-Fi/Small Cell Access Points:
AP-205, AP-214, AP-215, AP-303, AP-305, AP-314, AP-315, AP-505, AP-515
View Product Documentation