Chatsworth Products to Present and Exhibit at Data Center World Global 2018
February 20, 2018
Chatsworth Products (CPI) invites you to join us at Data Center World Global 2018, Mar. 12 -15 in San Antonio. Expand your knowledge by attending a CPI expert presentation, interacting with CPI experts and witnessing the latest innovative data center solutions in booth 503. In addition, when you stop by the booth, you can enter to win a FREE Apple Smart Watch or Google Home voice-activated speaker. Be sure to pencil in the following activities:
Attend a Presentation: How Containment Systems Reduce Overall Costs
CPI expert, John Thompson, will lead a presentation titled, “Case Study: Anthem Health Data Center Containment in Dollars and Sense—Doing More while Spending Less.” He will discuss how an efficient data center containment solution leads to a domino effect in reducing the overall cooling and chiller plant costs. The presentation takes place Mar. 13, 9:10 a.m. – 10:10 a.m in room 007AB.
Drop by Booth 503 for Live Solution Demonstrations
CPI will display its latest data center products and solutions in booth 503. Highlighted at the booth are key elements of CPI’s cabinet-centric approach to successful data center management. The solution includes equipment support, power distribution and management, environmental monitoring, physical access control and infrastructure management—the foundation for simplified, reliable operation.
Solutions demonstrated in the booth include:
- F-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Cabinet System, a highly configurable premium enclosure.
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs), which feature many innovative capabilities, such as patented Click Secure Technology.
- eConnect EAC and Networked EAC, two intelligent locking solutions that address physical security at the cabinet level.
- Zwipe® Access Card with Biometric Authentication, cost-effective fingerprint-activated cards that allow for dual-factor authentication Power IQ® for eConnect.
- CUBE-iT™ Wall-Mount Cabinet, the newest generation of the swing-out cabinet.
- Motive® Vertical Cable Manager, an award-winning, intuitive and sophisticated vertical cable manager.
- RMR® Industrial Enclosures, a line of NEMA-rated enclosures for harsh indoor and outdoor environments.
- Clik-Nut® Hardware Kit, which features a squeeze-and-release design and reduces installation time by at least 70%.
Enter to Win an Apple Smart Watch or Google Home Voice-Activated Speaker
When you stop by CPI booth 503, take the opportunity to enter into a drawing to win your choice of an Apple Smart Watch or Google Home voice-activated speaker.
CPI technical experts will be ready to discuss your toughest challenge and to provide best-practice advice on planning and designing data center facilities. We look forward to seeing you there! Still need to register? Click here. If you can’t attend, schedule a visit to one of our office locations.