8 CPI Products for a Successful Grounding and Bonding Implementation
December 18, 2013
Having a robust grounding and bonding system in place is crucial for the safety and performance of equipment in your data center or computer room.
Not only does it protect personnel and equipment from hazardous voltages, an effective a grounding and bonding system helps you meet industry standard requirements, such as the ANSI/TIA/EIA-607, Commercial Building Grounding and Bonding Requirements for Telecommunications.
In response to the increase in newer, more sensitive, highly integrated electronic equipment, Chatsworth Products (CPI) offers a comprehensive line of UL® Listed Grounding and Bonding Products, which help prevent transient voltage from damaging sensitive electronic equipment.
1. Grounding Busbar - Provides a central ground attachment point for equipment located in the data center or equipment room.
2. Compression Lugs and Taps - Connect copper or tinned copper conductors to busbars, CPI Racks, Cabinets, Cable Runway or other conductors.
3. Two-Mounting Hole Ground Terminal Block - Provides a convenient way to attach ground wires to racks or cabinets.
4. Ground Wire and Jumpers - Insulated conductor connects equipment, racks, cabinets, pedestals and pipes to the rack and Grounding Busbars.
5. Rack Busbars - Consolidate equipment grounds on racks and cabinets.
6. Pedestal Clamp with Grounding Connector - Connect raised access floor pedestals to the Grounding Busbar or support bare ground wires to make a signal reference and grid.
7. Pipe Clamp with Grounding Connector - Attach ground wires to metal pipes.
8. Cable Runway Ground Strap Kit - Bond CPI Cable Runway across splices.
We also offer built-in grounding enhancements for quick and easy grounding in our 2-Post Standard Rack and F-Series TeraFrame® Cabinet.