Making Your Wireless Access Point Installation Investment "Work" For You
May 26, 2023
Wireless access point deployment challenges? That’s nothing new, but the challenges are real and increasing. Today, there’s more to think about than just getting the AP’s up and powered on.
Mounting and securing wireless access points for critical network coverage requires more thought today than it ever did in the past. This is due to the increasing bandwidth demands, AP density requirements, and the rapid changes in wireless technology (which leads to upgrades sooner than you thought.) Many professionals are re-thinking the installation platform.
The installation platform needs to “work” for you in terms of value and resilience. After all, you are investing in the installation as much as you are in the network hardware.
Let’s examine a few modern-day wireless WALL MOUNT access point installation requirements for horizontal orientation.
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of your wireless network.
- A solution that will protect and conceal the AP and the cabling components.
- One which exploits the full performance of the AP but at the same time secures it.
- One that is future-ready so that it can easily adapt to Next-Gen AP upgrades.
- AP upgrades must be accomplished easily and quickly at a low cost.
- The product solution must offer aesthetics.
- The ability to provide quick and easy physical maintenance and service.
Can you really have all that in a Right-Angle bracket! Only with Oberon, a division of Chatsworth Products!
We listened, and we produced the industry’s preferred Right-Angle bracket on the market!
Let me introduce you to Model 1007 series:
- Horizontal orientation.
- Sconce-ike profile satisfies aesthetic requirements.
- Easy installation to the wall, with a cut out in the back to position over a WA outlet.
- Interchangeable trims for easy migration to the next-gen APs.
- Simplified installation of the AP using Torsion-Spring technology on the trims.
- Space to stow the cabling and components.
- The AP is recessed in the unit exposing only the antenna face of the AP for security, offering a clean professional finish.
- Lockable cover for security.
- Quick and easy authorized access to the AP and cabling components by lifting the lid.
Explore your Model 1007 options at Oberon Model 1007.
Posted by Angelique Pollock, Digital Content Specialist at 5/26/2023 8:10:41 AM