What We're Grateful For? Helping You Enhance Your Learning! Participate in These Live Events.
November 26, 2019
'Tis the season for gathering, greeting and sharing!
Just one of the many ways that Chatsworth Products (CPI) participates in the season of sharing is to pay it forward by helping you find ways to enhance your learning and provide opportunities that move you to: gather
your knowledge, gather your toughest questions, gather with your peers; to meet-and-greet
—to connect with our experts (albeit virtually in some cases) and to share
—share with your colleagues and our team your most pressing needs.
This holiday season, take advantage of all the ways you can pay it forward, too, and—at the same time—sharpen your skills as you gear up for 2020:
Tradeshow: Datacenter Forum Stockholm, Nov. 28, Stockholm, Sweden
For our friends in Europe, be sure to visit CPI in booth 18 for an advance preview at our newest product...SHHH! It's a secret, but let's just say it offers more ways than one to optimize efficiency and handle high-density environments. Plus, when you stop by, you'll get a free pair of CPI socks so you can warm your toesies while browsing the latest in other ICT infrastructure.
Webinar: Cabling Pathways and Spaces Management, Dec. 5, 12 p.m. CST
During a free webinar hosted by Cabling Installation & Maintenance (CI&M) on Dec. 5, CPI Senior Product Managers, Duke Robertson and Sam Rodriguez co-present with experts from Specified Technologies, Inc. and Corning Optical Communications to share insight into:
- Advances in pathway devices and solutions for maintaining fire, smoke, and acoustical seals throughout the horizontal structured cabling pathway
- How to create secure spaces for equipment close to users while also reducing the amount of new cabling and disruption to busy workspaces
- Understanding what a “zone” is, the terms TIA-568 uses to describe these areas for local area networks, how they are typically deployed today and how to use zones in various market verticals to help customers design, build and operate networks of the future
- Actionable steps you can take to prepare your network for edge deployments
Webinar: Are You on the Right Path(way) to Better Edge Network Protection?, Dec. 11, 12 p.m. CST
This free webinar presented by CPI Senior Product Manager Duke Robertson and hosted by CI&M on Dec. 11, describes smart approaches to selecting enclosures and pathways outside the traditional telecommunications equipment room, and also sheds light on the finish designations for environmental enclosures and cable tray systems in a number of applications.
You'll learn more about:
- A wide range of related concerns specific to the edge: thermal management, physical security and cable ingress/egress in remote, unattended environmental enclosures
Tradeshow: Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019, Dec. 9—12, Las Vegas
Find CPI experts in booth 569, where they can speak to you about solutions and products that help you power and protect your sensitive equipment from the data center to the edge. You'll get an up-close look at our popular TeraFrame® Cabinets and NEMA-type RMR® Industrial Enclosures and cable management products designed for harsh environments.
As we "close up shop" for the week here in the States, we first want to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. We also want to take a moment to THANK YOU for your ongoing support and for the continued opportunities you give us to pay it forward.
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 11/26/2019 11:19:29 AM