Participating in Interop Digital? Check Out CPI's Newest Solutions Today!
October 05, 2020
Today’s increasing demand for power and speed, adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT), edge computing and emerging technologies requires IT teams and professionals to find practical solutions that can help increase efficiencies across their operations and ensure connectivity everywhere.
If you're attending Interop Digital this week, take a moment to visit Chatsworth Products’ (CPI) exhibitor landing page to explore innovative ICT infrastructure solutions that can help you effectively power, protect and support your equipment, deliver connectivity everywhere—with high reliability—and optimize operations.
Simplify, Speed Up, Optimize and Deliver Connectivity Everywhere…CHECK. Visit CPI’s Exhibitor Landing Page!
Explore these solutions and more when you check out CPI’s exhibitor landing page, and take note! We’ll feature our NEW enclosure solutions specifically designed to support fifth generation cellular wireless networks and discuss what's on the horizon (think new cabinet platform!).
- Intelligent Power Management—Next-generation eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs) were released this year and have already been awarded accolades for their design innovation, robust features and patented technology that integrates power management, environmental monitoring and access control in a single piece of hardware.
- Cellular Wireless Solutions—This year, CPI introduces several indoor- and outdoor-rated RMR® Industrial Enclosures to support and secure next-generation small cell radio nodes, power electronics and network connections for 5G and other popular cellular networks.
- Enclosures for Edge Applications—Protect sensitive and expensive equipment at the edge with CPI RMR Industrial Enclosures and CUBE-iT® Wall-Mount Cabinet.
- Cable Management—Maximize organization and perform easier moves, adds and changes with the flexibility and tool-less design of Motive® Vertical Cable Manager.
- Bonding and Grounding—CPI offers a comprehensive line of UL® Listed Bonding and Grounding Products, as well as racks and cabinets that feature integrated bonding provisions.
You'll also have access to resources like videos, brochures, white papers, tools and more that will help you understand how CPI solutions and products can address your toughest application challenges, from the data center to the edge.
If you haven't already registered, you can still do that right here
. And don't forget! Use the code CHATSWORTH
to save 25%!
Enjoy the event and we hope to "see" you there!
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 10/5/2020 11:52:34 AM