Data Center Power and Cooling Efficiency Seminars Resume This Month
September 05, 2012
Grab your books, tell a friend and pack a lunch (on second thought, the meal’s on us!) because school’s back in session.
After a well-deserved summer vacation, CPI’s Data Center Power and Cooling Efficiency Seminar: 2012 returns with four upcoming events:
- September 25 – Crowne Plaza Hotel – Philadelphia, PA
- September 27 – Marriott at Research Triangle Park – Durham, NC
- October 23 – DoubleTree by Hilton – San Jose, CA
- October 25 – DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort – San Diego, CA
Offering up to eight BICSI Continuing Education Credits (CECs) and six American Institute of Architects (AIA) Learning Units (LUs), these free seminars are perfect for end users, designers and authorized CPI partners looking to reduce cooling costs, manage airflow and deploy power for mission critical systems in the data center.
Experts from CPI, Stulz, Universal Electric – Starline, Shen Milsom Wilke and TileFlow are set to present, while the feedback already has been stellar:
- “very informative – outstanding presentations” – Don W., St. Louis
- “as a designer of IT equipment, this seminar was extremely helpful in gaining a better understanding of the data center environment” – Walter C., Houston
- “cutting-edge stuff!” – Jim G., Calgary
Register today to attend one of these complimentary events in your area.