Visit Booth 901 to See How CPI’s Line of Intelligent PDUs Ensures Reliable Operations in High-Density, Hybrid Environments
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Jan. 21, 2020—Chatsworth Products (CPI) will unveil new and unprecedented enhancements of its award-winning eConnect®
Power Distribution Units (PDUs) during the 2020 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition in Tampa, Fla., Feb. 9–13.
Since its release in 2012, the CPI line of eConnect PDUs has progressively contributed to the industry with intelligent rack power distribution and unprecedented features such as a market-leading high temperature rating of 149° F (65° C), Secure Array®
IP consolidation technology and electronic access control integration. This latest release is no different.
Visit booth 901 to get hands-on interaction with the next generation of eConnect
, enhanced to include:
- Field-replaceable controller for easy serviceability and upgradeability
- Bistable latching relays for reduced energy consumption and increased service reliability
- Phase-balance outlets for simplified load balancing
- Patent-pending low-profile locking outlets to prevent accidental disconnection
- Redundancy Pack option—an industry-first—featuring two PDUs in different colors (black and Glacier White) for easy identification of the failover unit
Also featured in the booth will be the latest enclosures and cooling solutions for edge applications, as well as cable management, cable trays and wall-mount cabinets.
Additionally, CPI will be presenting two expert seminars.
Cabling Installation Challenge
- “Power over Ethernet Lighting: Why the Future Looks Bright for Building Owners,” takes place on Monday, Feb. 10, 1 – 4:30 p.m. This is a preconference presentation and is worth three BICSI continuing education credits.
- “From the Grid to the Gridiron: Gaining Network Stability in Stadiums and Other Large Venues,” occurs on Wed., Feb. 12, 3 – 4 p.m.
CPI’s award-winning Motive®
Cable Manager will make its debut in the Cabling Installation Challenge this year. The event takes place in the Exhibit Hall on Monday, Feb. 10, from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. Be sure to stop by to see how Motive’s tool-less features and intuitive design promotes superior cabling.
Don’t forget to visit the CPI booth to speak to a specialist about your next project and to enter a drawing for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card. For more information about the BICSI Winter Conference, visit the website