Attending Data Centre World in London? Stop by CPI Stand D329 to Find Out How to Simplify Your Operations.
February 21, 2019
Chatsworth Products (CPI) invites you to join us at Data Centre World in London from Mar. 12 - 13, where you can experience a new approach to simplifying your operation and protecting your network.
When you stop by Stand D329, you'll witness CPI's complete Cabinet Ecosystem solution, which integrates cabinet, power distribution, access control, software and provides a lens into your entire data center. This cabinet-centric approach provides the foundation for simplified, reliable and efficient operation. In addition, you'll experience products that can help you extend your IT network to the edge and protect your sensitive equipment—even in harsh environments.
Featured Solutions and Products in Stand D329
- GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System: CPI's second generation GF-Series GlobalFrame Cabinet features new size and finish options, enhanced panels and doors and smarter airflow management.
- EF-Series EuroFrame™ Gen 2 Cabinet: The new generation of EF-Series Euroframe Cabinet is a reliable and economical cabinet solution that supports rack-mount server, storage and network equipment.
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs): Intelligent eConnect PDUs include CPI's patented Click Secure Technology and integrate with environmental monitoring and electronic access control for cabinet-level security and privacy compliance.
- Two-Post Racks: CPI's industry-leading Two-Post Racks feature a small footprint to save floor space and a built-in attachment point for a bonding connection.
Premise Network Solutions:
Edge and Industrial Solutions:
- RMR® Industrial Solutions: NEMA Type enclosures ideal for edge deployments located in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, including a wide variety of cooling, sealing and industrial accessories for a complete solution.
- CUBE-iT™ Cabinet System: a swing-out cabinet ideal for Internet of Things (IoT) equipment that protects equipment in indoor locations in public areas where floor space is limited and noise is a distraction.
We look forward to helping solve your toughest data center challenges in Stand D329. Enjoy the event!
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 2/21/2019