Stop by Booth 213 to See CPI’s Latest Infrastructure Solutions in Data Center, Enterprise Networking and Industrial Environments
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Jan. 15, 2018 — Chatsworth Products (CPI) will present its latest data center, enterprise networking and industrial enclosure solutions at the 2018 BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition, Feb. 4–8, in Orlando, Fla., at the Orange County Convention Center. An expert presentation on data center white space management will take place Feb. 7, 1:30–2:30 p.m. in room 414 A&B – West Concourse.
“Remote Management of Data Center White Space: What to Manage and How,” to be presented by Ashish Moondra, CPI Sr. Product Manager, Power, Electronics & Software, will describe initiatives and solutions for simplified white space management to help data center managers better optimize airflow and power management, environmental monitoring and physical security.
Moondra has more than 20 years of experience developing, managing and selling rack power distribution, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), energy storage and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions.
CPI will be at Booth 213 showcasing its latest Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and solutions, including the newly redesigned, soon-to-be released CUBE-iT™ Wall-Mount Cabinet. CUBE-iT Wall-Mount Cabinets are copper- and fiber-ready and feature a three-part swing-out design that allows easy access to the front or rear of the cabinet. The newest generation of CUBE-iT combines a higher load rating of 300 lb (136 kg) and optimized features and accessories, including an ultra-quiet, dual-fan option that makes it ideal for use in open spaces such as offices, classrooms and conference rooms.
Other products and solutions to be on display include:
- F-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Cabinet System, a highly configurable premium enclosure that provide exceptional thermal and cable management, making it perfect for high-performance server and network applications.
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units (PDUs), which feature innovative capabilities such as patented Click Secure Technology and Secure Array™ IP Consolidation in six progressive models.
- Motive™ Vertical Cable Manager, an award-winning, intuitive and sophisticated vertical cable manager that includes a set of tool-less accessories to provide unlimited adjustability and direct support for cable bundles, while maximizing use of interior space.
- Clik-Nut™ Hardware Kit, a novel perspective on the traditional cage nuts, featuring a squeeze-and-release design that reduces labor and installation time by at least 70 percent.
- RMR® Industrial Enclosures, a line of NEMA-rated enclosures for harsh indoor and outdoor environments.
Cabling Skills Challenge
As a long-time sponsor of BICSI’s Cabling Skills Challenge, CPI invites you to witness our products in action, Feb. 5–7. Competitors will participate in eight cabling skills events race against their peers—and the clock—to win $5,000 and become BICSI’s 2018 BICSI Installer of the Year.
Products being used in the challenge include CPI’s popular Two-Post Standard Rack, MCS Master Cabling Section, Universal Cable Runway and the Universal Horizontal Cable Manager.
Stop by Booth 213 at the 2016 BICSI Winter Exhibition to check out CPI’s newest product releases, as well as other innovation solutions. Register to attend the event here.