Clik-Nut® Hardware Kit solves the fundamental issues with standard cage nuts. The patent-pending design eliminates the need for tools, resulting in easier and faster installation, while maintaining load-bearing strength. Clik-Nut reduces labor and installation time by at least 70%.
Request a FREE sample!
Key Features and Benefits
Explore Product Options
- Tool-less attachment, removal and repositioning
- Addresses the fundamental challenges of standard cage nut installation and removal
- Squeeze-and-release design greatly reduces installation time
- Multiple thread sets available: M6, 12-24, 10-32
- Engraved thread size provides easy identification
- Compatible with .375” (9.5 mm) square-punched holes in rails with thickness of 16 ga to 12 ga, .060” to .105” (1.52 mm to 2.67 mm)
- Zinc or Black Zinc plated steel finish for corrosion protection
- Includes Phillips pan head machine screws
- Sold in packs of 25, 250 or 1000