Embrace the Digital Factory with Confidence by Attending Free Webinar with Chatsworth Products and 451 Research
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., July 20, 2018—Digitalization in the factory, intelligent Edge and how to best protect the network for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) are topics of the next Drive Forward Webinar, this time co-presented with 451 Research. The webinar will take place August 16, 10 a.m. CST; 4 p.m BST.
If your business is involved in discrete manufacturing, process industry, transportation and logistics, retail, health care, utilities or energy and natural resources, then you are–or will soon be–adopting Internet of Things (IoT). This brings new challenges for managing IT networks.
In the first half of the webinar, Rich Karpinski, Research Director for Voice of the Enterprise - IoT at 451 Research, will present recent data on the evolution of the digital factory and why IoT requires a more intelligent Edge. CPI’s Marketing Product Manager, David Knapp, will then present some of the challenges of deploying technology in nontraditional environments and how to overcome them.
Takeaways of the webinar include:
- Recent survey data from 451 Research on trends in Digitization of the Factory from the perspective of Operational Technologists (OT)
- Top use cases for the Industrial IIoT
- Reasons why IoT workloads require an intelligent Edge
- Current project focus of IT/OT teams
- Protecting technology investments in nontraditional environments, including extending the IT network
- Protecting the wireless overlay
- Securing compute and data storage resources (Edge Computing)
A new Drive Forward webinar will be released regularly, providing attendees with relevant discussions impacting today's Information and Communications Technology and industrial infrastructure industries.
To register and see the complete list of upcoming webinars, visit the CPI Drive Forward Webinars page. To learn more about all of CPI’s training capabilities, visit the website.